Super Bowl Puppy Party
Even though you can’t watch Ben Roethlisberger and Troy Polamalu in this year’s Super Bowl, you can still enjoy the fun. Border Collie mix sisters Bailey and Bella are all geared up to enjoy the game as the brothers Harbaugh battle it out.
My friends from The Honest Kitchen sent tips for making this year’s Super Bowl viewing something to remember with a Super Bowl Puppy Party that Bailey and Bella are putting into action.
From The Honest Kitchen: Make your Super Bowl Puppy Party
- Tell your friends and family to bring their pets for some Super Bowl Party Fun
- It’s clearly not a party without the food! Lucy Postins, the founder of The Honest Kitchen – a family owned company that makes healthy, dehydrated pet foods, has created a variety of nutritious recipes in her recipe book, Made Out of Love, where you’ll find great recipes for Super Bowl Sunday that can be enjoyed by both humans and pets. The Honest Kitchen’s Ostrich burgers are simple, tasty, and great finger foods. Check tomorrow’s FitAsFido blog for recipes.
- A squeaky football dog toy will make a great party favor for your guests! This will provide a fun game of fetch for all dogs throughout the celebration.
4. Sports Gear
- It’s not complete without ‘repping’ gear from your favorite sports team. Thankfully, pet stores have made it easier to find collars, leashes, and even NFL dog jerseys for your furry best friend.
5. Half-Time Show Games
- Whether you purchase or make your own sports gear for your pets, holding a best dressed fan-fare contest would be great entertainment as a half-time show for everyone.
One Response to “Super Bowl Puppy Party”
Leave a Reply